Our Enterprise level Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and talented IntelleDox Developer to work on delivering multiple e-forms on the IntelleDox platform as well as connectors to existing On-Premise systems like Dynamics, SharePoint, API Platform, etc. This is an initial contract until Jun 2020 and has a 12-month extension option.
To be successful you will have:
- At least 2 years of proven experience in digitalising business processes on IntelleDox platform
- Understanding of IntelleDox connector framework, and experience in integration of IntelleDox and Dynamics CRM systems and other Web API's
- Understanding of bootstrap UX framework
- Experience in upgrade of IntelleDox platform
- Experience working on pilot and proof of concept projects and reporting to management
- Ability to test applications with minimum guidance
- Demonstrated experience in working within an Agile and DevOps environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and/or as a part of a team to deliver mission critical tasks.
- Demonstrated high level knowledge and experience in DevOps process methodologies, including automated deployments.
- Conduct peer review of all developments.
- Mentoring junior IntelleDox developers.
- Engage and liaise with our clients, business analysts, and developers to promote a Design First development approach
- Undertake documentation of technical development to a high level of quality.
- Provide senior level advice relating to architectural decisions and contributions to design and information delivery strategies.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must have an active Baseline clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 198533.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.