Our client, leading Australian Telco, is seeking an Integration Lead to represent the Cloud Service Management team for service assurance process and bring together all the necessary elements to deliver an optimal, Operational Readiness experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assess operational requirements, compliance artefacts and corresponding actions to enable and empower the operational readiness process be it AWS or Azure or GCP or other external or internal cloud platforms.
- Engage stakeholders
- Drive operational delivery to ensure a seamless and timely transition of solutions into service and minimise uncertainties to the business
- Assisting in mitigating and/or documenting known issues and risks.
- Work collaboratively with the relevant Product Manager or Scrum Master in developing the operational aspects of the operational compliance delivery plan and schedule,
- Help assemble, engage and lead a cross team of subject matter experts from impacted lines of business.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Knowledge and experience of working with cloud environment and solutions
- MUST be able to demonstrate the operational readiness process
- Understands the various aspects of delivery (project experience, engineering, assurance and operations, risk).
- Experienced in resolution of project issues and risks
- ITIL cert required
- Cloud foundation cert required (Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Oracle etc)
If you have the key skills and experience please APPLY NOW