Our client provides Electric power transmissions, they are currently seeking 2X integration Testers to join their team
The primary focus for this role is to develop technical test plans, curating and scripting test cases. Help in executing manual and automated testing, triaging defects, and coordinating re-testing, validation, and quality assurance of integration services. Additionally, provide end-to-end integration across the unit, SIT, performance and PVT cycles.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- 3-4 years of experience in managing UAT in complex projects
- 2-3 years of experience using Agile tools such as Jira confluence, SharePoint
- Integration testing experience - 2 to 3 years
- Knowledge of integration testing tool (Postman, Soap UI)
- Message formats (SOAP, XML, CSV, JSON)
- Defining test scenarios, writing test cases, documenting rest results
- Knowledge in Basic SQL scripting
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Haniksha on (03) 8080 7225 and quote job #244196