My client, a century old Bank is currently embarking on a project with strong Data Driven requirements. As such we require an Integration Specialist to provide integration technical lead, technical architecture, development and support services to deliver both web services and API's
The responsibilities of this position involve working with Integration Specialists on approved development projects, providing consistent and efficient business solutions per the following:
- Define, plan and coordinate implementation of work requests through all stages of the system development life cycle (i.e. analysis of requirements / enhancements, design and development, testing, documentation, support, etc.) in line with agreed timetables and in accordance with defined standards and policies.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with technical problem solving and removing roadblocks Programme
- Assist with development and maintenance of related technical, procedure & user documentation.
- Other duties as required
- 5+ years of experience in IT Integration or specialist role
- At least 3 years of experience in an API integration development (Apigee)
- Strong skills in REST API and JSON
- Working knowledge of Full Life Cycle API Management solution - open or closed source
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Development practices (BDD, TDD)
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD practices and processes
- Experience with relational databases with good understanding of database performance
- Experienced in mocking or stubbing endpoints for testing
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Web Service API's for integration purposes
- Demonstrable competence in Technical and Integration Architecture
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture and enterprise application architecture
- Ability to handle pressure
- Demonstrable competence analysing and specifying user information requirements.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge and a great working environment then this role is what you are looking for. Apply now quoting reference 197663