About the role:
As an Integration Team Lead, you will manage and lead the shared services design team. This will be distributed across multiple locations across Australia, but primarily out of Canberra & Brisbane. This team supports the core registry design teams to integrate our system to the existing client's and external agencies systems to provide end to end capability.
This team is a key interlock between our solution designers and the client's shared services teams to translate requirements stemming from our program into high level solution, feature designs, sequence diagrams, system interactions and supporting artefacts to provide the shared services agile delivery teams with sufficient information to include our work into their pipeline for delivery.
- Production of business requirements/high level design docs for delivery by separate stream of work.
- Ability to navigate complex stakeholder environment - support and drive stakeholder reviews and QA processes
- Technical aptitude necessary to collaborate and solution with existing technical team
- Adherence to design principles and patterns
- Gathering integration requirements and perform end to end solution designs.
- Experience working with external stakeholders to drive solution design activities.
- Collaborate with design and architect teams to manage the scope and alignment to overall
- Support the development of the design artefacts through reviews, acceptance and handover
To be successful in the role you will:
- Possess extensive experience in Integration
- Previous work with government is highly desirable
- Australian citizen with Baseline clearance
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 209857