Our Federal Government client is seeking a Systems Administrator to provide infrastructure and administrator support for WebSphere Message Broker IIB10 based solutions and WebSphere MQ.
This is an initial 12 Months contract with possible extension, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As an IT Systems Administrator you will:
- Install and configure MQ & Broker, Design and configure MQ Infrastructure, Deploy MQ & Message Broker packages
- Commission and/or decommission Mainframe connectivity
- Monitor & troubleshoot apps & Env failures, Install & configure Omegamon agents in lower environments
- Trouble shooting in lower environments (L1,2 & 3), Support Cloud environment in Level 4 and 5
- Provide production system support, and user support in line with the Service Level Agreement
- Maintain very good knowledge of the EST development life cycle methodology, standards and patterns in delivering solutions
- Provide mentoring and on the job training to other Integration-Services staff
- Provide 'on-call' and out of hours support as agreed and required
You will have the below Technical skills:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in development and installation of IIB10 and WMQ version 8 and 9.1
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Performance testing and tuning Microsoft .Net, JMS and Java MQ applications, including experience with MQ configuration for optimal application performance
- Extensive knowledge and experience in IBM MQ and IIB tools: Tivoli Omegamon, Tivoli Editor, RFHUtility, FTP, Qload, SaveQmgr, IIB Toolkit, ODBC SQL (connection SQL database)
- Extensive knowledge and experience in MQSC and MQSI commands
- Knowledge and experience in application development in WMB and IIB
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, and 2016
- Working knowledge and experience configuration and support MQ on Linux and zOS platforms
- Extensive knowledge and experience in VB scripts, DOS commands scripts, HTML applications, PowerShell commands scripts
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidate must be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident lived in Australia for the last 3-5 years.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #204014.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.