One of our clients is looking for a TIBCO Integration Specialist, initial 12 month contract based in Port Macquarie.
This role is pivotal to transforming the organisations operations to strategically align BusinessWorks 5.x integration platform.
- Manage integration of TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.x development projects
- Provide support and development expertise for Integration platforms
- Practical experience and knowledge in developing, designing, deploying and TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.x software
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Oracle RDBMS DML
- Operational support related to incident root cause analysis, defect corrections
- Project work in relation to design, development and testing and release into production
- Integration experience with asset management systems, Financial systems (such as PeopleSoft), CIS or dispatch systems
- Experience with SOAP, HTTP, TIBCO™ Rendezvous, TIBCO™ Business Works 5.x and JMS
- Experience with Microsoft Power Bi, Power Shell
- Windows Server operating environment
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail