About the Company
Our client is the new APAC arm for an established startup in the integration space. As a single product company, they offer a specialist solution to allow data to flow between different applications either on prem, cloud or mobile. They have recently expanded into Australiasia and Europe from their US head office, and require a full time Integration Specialist to join their small team. They offer great opportunity for career growth in an environment of change.
About the role
As an experienced Integration Specialist to be part of our Professional Integration Services team to help our clients. Whilst the emphasis is on delivery, as we're a team that help each other, you may also step in, when required, to support our Pre-Sales team with proof of concepts and the preparation of estimates and our Production Support team to trouble-shoot client problems.
- Helping clients to prepare requirements using our proven templates and validating them to ensure they meet client needs
- Analyzing requirements to inform fit-for-purpose design with our in-house integration best practices
- Developing integration projects using a 'click and connect' approach to build
- Conducting testing & supporting client User Acceptance Testing
- Creating & maintaining project documentation
- Technical advisory to help clients doing their own build that periodically reach out for assistance
- Health checks on existing integrations for clients and recommending improvements to align to our best practices
- Providing knowledge transfer to clients as part of handover, upskilling clients to be able to maintain the platform after you've finished the build
- Facilitating client engagement and managing their expectations along the project's lifecycle
- Assist Support with troubleshooting and diagnosing platform related issues.
- Providing delivery estimates as input to sales proposals to both prospects and sometimes clients.
- Developing proof of concepts
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have a track record as a developer and be looking for a role that expands on this into technical business analysis, particularly in the cloud computing landscape. We are looking for individuals who are client focused and looking for a role that offers breath and client interaction.
Technical exposure to some of the following is advantageous
- Integration Platforms - Jitterbit, Informatica, Boomi, Mulesoft, Celigo, MicroSoft Flow
- Integration Architecture - REST APIs, SOAP APIs, Databases, FTP
- Cloud Computing - AWS EC2, AWS S3, AWS RDS, Microsoft Azure, GCP, Docker
- API Creation & Management - Jitterbit API Manager, Swagger/ OpenAPI 2.0
- Integration interfaces - JSON, WSDL, XSD, XML, EDI Interfacing
- Custom Web Services
- Databases/ Queues - SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgress, JMS, AWS SQS
- Auth Protocols - Basic, OAuth, Token Based, Certificate Based
- CRMs - Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Zoho CRM
- ERPs - NetSuite, SAP, Epicor, Siebel
- Business Intelligence - Tableau, Power BI, Sumologic, Salesforce Wave Analytics, Einstein, Google Analytics, IoT, Data Warehouses
- Artificial Intelligence - Natural Language Processing
- POS Systems - Vectron, Erply, ClickPOS
- Ecommerce - Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce
Other requirements include:
- Bachelor degree with 5+ years of developer experience
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Solid communications skills (written & verbal) and comfortable interacting with client technical and business teams.
- Proven ability to thrive and succeed in a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- Ability to cope with 2 - 3 concurrent projects
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Perry on (03) 8080 7241.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.