Our client is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. They are recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. Renowned for guiding clients on their digital transformation journeys, multiplying their capabilities and helping them harness the power of innovation to thrive on change.
- Provide technical & diagnostic assistance on the integration methodologies
- Desktop Integration process using web services and click in and click out functionality
- Generic data extracts
- Provides support to the customer on the requirements of the WES (Warranted Environment Specification) and Printing Connectivity
- Worked in Health sector
- Knowledge of HL7V2 & V3 - message integration language, FHIR, integration engine technology, SQL and database functions.
- Understanding of integration engine technology for application such as Ensemble, Rhapsody, JCaps, Egate.
Please note, this role is a 'mobile' role which will require travel to Wangaratta with hotel stays.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference number #204524.