- Ensure the integrations are implemented to the standard as approved or recommended by Solution Architecture.
- Ensure integration is completed on the Enterprise level Integration platform.
- Analyse client technology, define business requirements, and participate in risk analysis with Solution Architecture.
- Responsible for significant program development and implementation of integration for strategic core business application.
- Conceptualise, develop and review major policies for integration strategies for core business application.
- Supervise contractors and other project resources as required.
- Work independently with a high level of autonomy to make critical integration decisions.
- Provide strategic support and advice to the Project when required.
- Assist the Project Team to execute high levels of process change.
- Ensure that best practice approach is used in project integration wherever possible.
- Support the deployment of solutions as and when required.
- Design process maps to support the integration process.
- Participate in Unit and UAT testing and documentation.
- Ensure effective knowledge transfer, process documentation development and information sharing
- Comply with relevant EEO and WHS regulations.
- Perform any other duties as required and as appropriate for the incumbent's HEW level.
Qualifications, technical and/or professional skills and information needed from day one for successful performance.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A detailed understanding of software systems design and technical concepts.
- Knowledge of Integration Platforms and API Management.
- Knowledge of monitoring and log analytics
- Test automation and Continuous Integration & Deployment (CI-CD)
- Has experience working in Agile, sprint and delivery focused environment
- Organisational and/or professional skills and information to be developed within the first 3 to 6 months in the role for successful performance.
- Knowledge of Information Technology's functions and structure.
- Knowledge of Information Technology's policies, systems, processes and procedures.
- Understanding the external technological context relevant to systems transformation.
Practical experiences and exposure to specific environments or activities related to successful performance.
- 5+ years' experience in design and build of integration solutions
- Certified as Dell Boomi developer
- Strong background in analysing, designing and implementing of integration scenarios
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical process mapping skills and process workflow documentation
- Experience of working on data integration projects, understanding of different integration patterns
- Strong experience with common integration patterns, integration security practices and API platform design
- Strong experience working with Amazon Message Queue, Message broker design
- Strong experience with building Restful API's, Webservices
- Strong experience with XML and JSON
- Experience with end to end integration testing and problem troubleshooting
- Strong SQL querying skills (Oracle DB), programming experience with Java/Groovy and Python, understands sequence diagrams
- Experience in data architectures (e.g. event driven architectures, stream processing, and integrating real time analytics into customer applications)
- Excellent communication skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin on 02 82672485 quoting reference 246186.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.