About the Role/Company
Our client is rated by Gartner as a global leader in the API and integration platform space (iPaaS). With a new investor on board, they are accelerating their APAC growth strategy.
They seek a Senior Integration Consultant to join their Professional Services Team to meet their growing demand and a technical leader who will drive platform integrating for their clientele.
Whilst the emphasis is on delivery, the position extends to support our client's Pre-Sales team with proof of concepts, preparation of estimates and their Production Support team to trouble-shoot client problems.
- Helping clients to prepare requirements using proven templates and validating them to meet client needs
- Analysing requirements to prepare a fit-for-purpose design with our in-house integration best practices
- Develop and Design integration projects using our client's approach
- Conducting testing & supporting clients through UAT testing
- Creating & maintaining project documentation
- Technical advisory to assist clients during project-build phase
- Health checks on existing integrations for clients and recommending improvements
- Facilitating client engagement and managing their expectations along the project's lifecycle
- Assist Support with troubleshooting and diagnosing platform related issues.
Assist our Pre-Sales team
- Providing delivery estimates as input to sales proposals to both prospects and clients.
- Developing proof of concepts
Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Unix and Windows Environments
- Knowledge of common business systems and processes - CRM's, ERP's, Salesforce, Netsuite, SAP, Retail POS etc.
- Databases/ Queues - SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, JMS, AWS SQS
- Integration Platforms - Jitterbit, Informatica, Boomi, Workato
- Integration Architecture - REST APIs, SOAP APIs, Databases, FTP
- + more
- A recognised global leader in iPaaS, excellent financial backing, enjoying significant growth worldwide and especially in APAC region
- Opportunity to work and grow with "blue chip" enterprise clients by leading digital transformation projects and drive platform integration from conception to delivery. Be part of the best in class implementation process and delivery amazing ROI for clients
- Excellent remuneration and bonus plan
- Enjoy a flexible and dynamic work environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au quoting reference #244328.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.