About the Organisation
This government legislative body has recently moved to the Geelong region. They are now looking for a solid Integration Solution Designer to provide technical services and leadership in this space.
About the Role
This is an integral role within their Shared Services division, part of a multi-disciplinary team. Your role will see you provide a range of technical services across different technology and application platforms. From this, you will recognise where improvements and efficiencies can be made to reduce issues across their integration program
- Design layout and structure for integration requirements including:
- Codes and tests and documents programs and program modifications
- Integration components and interfaces
- Maintaining application support processes
- Ensure support mechanisms are in place
Skills and Experience
To be a success, you will need to bring in the following:
- Extensive IBM integration experience, particularly with IIB, MQ, BPM, ODM
- Strong Splunk experience, including dashboard and logging
- CI experience with Docker
- Cloud integration (AWS preferred, but OK with other cloud tools)
- A DevOps/Agile/CD approach
- Strong stakeholder management skills
For more information, or a confidential discussion, please contact John Cassisi on 8080 7260.
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now button.