Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Integration Solution Architect for an initial 12 month contract opportunity, with 12 months extension options.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading the design, development and implementation of system to system interfaces, data flows, APIs and integration middleware and supporting the Project Manager to meet project timelines
- Collaboration and communication with multiple stakeholders
- Tracking and management of Integration risks and issues
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as a technical/integration lead
- Solid background with Event Driven Architecture (EDA) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- In-depth experience with system integration, software development, API management and data modelling.
- Experience with implementation of Azure Service Bus and other Azure integration components (functions, Event Hub).
- Expertise in Agile methodologies, CI and CD, unit and integration testing.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 196470.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.