Looking for a Technical Solution Integration Manager in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 6 months + 12 months contract
- Demonstrated recent applied ability and experience to undertake SOA architecture definition, delivery assurance and verification across the entirety of scoping/analysis, design, build and test Middleware Services using Oracle Fusion Middleware Product sets. This includes identifying, mitigation and escalating technical risks and issues as relating to the FMW technology stack and individual technical projects where FMW is used;
- Demonstrate recent ability to provide specialist input and leadership into the definition of SOA architecture, integration patterns and the Canonical Data Model. This includes maturing governance processes and ensuring that reference architecture and the CDM is suitably applied with consideration of WSDL and XML schema application.
- Demonstrate applied proficiency in Web Service modelling including the preparing of Service Contract and Interface Mapping documents for Web Services. This includes the review of Service Designs and Service Contracts;
- Demonstrate recent applied ability to verify, assure and prepare unit test cases for web services;
- Demonstrate applied experience and ability to undertake performing tuning exercise with FMW products;
- Demonstrate recent applied ability to provide advice around and practically develop design and architecture type artefacts and options papers/ proposals as required by the Executive;
- Demonstrate recent applied ability to analyse, design, develop and maintain FMW solutions using XQuery, XSLT, FMW products (SOA Suite - OSB, BPEL, OWSM; OAG; Oracle Coherence; Oracle Weblogic Server, Oracle SAP JCA Adapter, ADF, ESS and Oracle Enterprise Repository (OER) / API Manager; and
- Demonstrate recent and applied ability to undertake FMW solution design and assurance practices within known technical delivery methodologies including agile, waterfall, Dev Ops etc. pertaining to technology projects - ideally with exposure to a breadth of technologies in addition to FMW e.g. .Net/Siebel/OPA - whilst engaging with a range of internal and external stakeholders and other architects;
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Australian Citizens & Permanent Residents may apply
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.