We are seeking an Integration Lead for a 12-month contract with a major Australian university based on the Brisbane City fringe.
Looking for an ASAP start, you will be responsible for addressing the integration and security layers of the SAP SuccessFactors solution. You will provide technical leadership in the design, development, unit testing and deployment of complex integration services in accordance with policies and procedures. As the Program's Integration Lead, you will apply exceptional problem solving and technical acumen to champion how our solution can best support the business needs.
The Integration Lead will work as part of the technical services stream within the program team, working closely with the Enterprise Architecture team, Integration, Access and Identity team, and technology experts to ensure the solution design aligns with supporting technologies.
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors implementation or similar cloud implementation projects in large complex organisations.
- Record of success working with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL.
- Experience working with Integration technologies such as SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, and HTTP Web Services. Having authentication experience such as OAuth and OpenID Connect will be highly desirable.
- Prior experience working with Pub/Sub Messaging and ESB solutions using Spring Integration. Dell Boomi experience and certification would be highly desirable.
- Proven ability to derive functional and non-functional requirements from Solution Architecture / business architecture documentation, to produce technical integration solution design documents, containing integration scenarios and patterns.
- Ability to negotiate with, and influence a range of stakeholders
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number #197096.