Our client is a highly regarded software company which has created a product to improve the work lives of thousands of people across Australia, New Zealand, and the USA.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team in an organisation which has seen tremendous growth and is making the shift to becoming an enterprise level company.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Be an integral part of the team responsible for implementation of the platform to large enterprise clients.
- Understand client's business processes and technology environment.
- Understand system and data integration requirements in collaboration with client's technology and operations teams.
- Configure / customise platform and integrate with client's systems as per the defined integration approach.
- Develop integrations with client's systems for movement of data to / from client environments.
- Work with other teams to diagnose and improve overall data processing efficiency.
- Collaborate with client's internal technology teams and external partners to ensure timely completion of implementation projects.
- Serve as primary point of contact for any technical queries from the clients.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Prior experience in system integration and / or backend software development.
- 3+ years of development experience in Ruby (preffered) or Java.
- Strong interpersonal and client communication skills.
- Understanding of clean code and testing principles.
- Experience working with a Linux based environment.
- Proven resilience to handle challenges and solve complex client problems.
For a confidential discussion please call Jessica Gadsby on 08 8112 7417, or please send through your updated resume (Word doc) for consideration. Please quote job reference 243164.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.