Our Federal Government client is looking for Integration Developers to support their Application Programming Interface (API) Transformation Program that will uplift ICT Division's (ICTD) capability by building critical API's which allow us to link our new technologies with old.
This is for a long-term contract until 30 June 2023 plus 2x12 Months Extension Options. This is located at our Client's Canberra location with hybrid working arrangement available.
As the selected candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and supporting the Department's API Cloud capability.
- Building and supporting solutions for the existing EMP and APIGW platforms
- Providing support and guidance for projects on how to utilise the API platforms, environment and the various interfaces
- Building, supporting and maintaining the Department's integration platforms: CCF, ESB, WSGW, APIGW and EMP
- Modelling web services (XSD & WSDL) to support the Departments SOA environment
- Developing message transformations (XSLT) to support interoperability between systems
- Providing support and guidance for projects on how to utilise the environment and the various interfaces utilising a number of different tools and languages
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships, ensuring consultation and information sharing with key stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 3+ years experience in integration development and API lifecycle design including Service modelling, Domain Driven Design (microService), Event Driven Design and Cloud Services
- Experience delivering API's using IBM API Connect or any of the following: .Net Web API, Java Spring, Node.js or equivalent
- Experience in SOAP/WSDL, XSD/XML/XSLT, YAML, JSON and Swagger/OpenAPI Specification
- Experience with IBM products including DataPower, Integration Bus or Message Broker, WebSphere MQ, ESB/SOA, Web Services and REST concepts
It is desirable if you have experience in:
- Experience with asynchronous technology such as Kafka and MQ
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 62689778 quoting Job Reference: # 248676
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.