Our client is a reputable Australian Utilities company. They are looking for an Integration Developer to join their team to build new cloud data and analytics capability.
For this role, you will:
- Develops solutions to the intended solution architecture for Integration.
- Drives a test-driven and quality-led culture by building systems that prove their correctness using tools such as TDD, BDD, CI/CD and automation.
- Ensures that documentation is produced for solutions built by Integration to enable the team to support the solutions in production and for future change.
- Works closely with UX and BA resources to ensure outcomes are met when developing solutions.
- Provides input in the solution architecture direction of Integration by contributing to continuous delivery and improvement opportunities.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience in
- Previous experience as an Integration Developer (either front end, back end or full stack)
- Good skills in using cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure/GCP or others particularly with modern, stateless microservices designs
- A good understanding of DevSecOps concepts and use including CI/CD platforms and practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
Technical (several are listed below)
- Apace Airflow
- Mulesoft/ Axway
- Azure Deveops
Shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake a code test as part of the application process.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For more details, please contact Meg at 02 82672478 quoting job# 243200