Our client is a reputable Australian Utilities company. They are looking for an experienced Integration Developer Leader for an initial 12 month contract.
The Integration Lead will be in charge to build solutions for data integration. The candidate will also look at requirements and how to reuse solutions, automate things.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 2+ years in leading development teams formally or informally
- Experience in medium to large software development teams (more than 5-10 developers)
- 5+ years in developing solutions for Integration products delivered to production using the capabilities below
- 3+ years' experience building solutions that are cloud based, and highly available and performant
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Information Systems or formal training through a focused, reputable provider (eg. General Assembly) desirable
- Experience using Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Gitlab/Github/Bitbucket highly desirable
- High quality interpersonal skills in both written and verbal communication
- Strong development skills in one or more of:
- Apache Airflow
- Experience leading small teams of developers, either in a formal leadership role, or informally as part of a project delivery
- Good understanding of building solutions for AWS or other cloud vendors, including serverless/lambda-based solutions, API Gateways, Containers/Fargate etc
- Development skills in other languages highly regarded
- Strong understanding of agile processes including SCRUM
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. Please click the "APPLY" button today.
For more details, please contact Meg at (02) 8267 2478 quoting job# 242892