My client, a large financial institution with a global presence are seeking an Integration Developer to assist on a critical banking project. We require an Apigee Engineer to help integrate this banks local front end loan origination application with a global calculation engine to assess and review credit applications. This role requires hands-on integration design, development and implementation skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage, coordinate and perform all activities involved in development and support of the banks Middleware and Application Integration systems (Apigee).
- Provide API / Web service technical design, implementation and support services to all business lines around middleware, hub, and integration and across system interfaces.
- Coordinate API, Middleware and Integration efforts on approved development projects
- Define, plan and coordinate implementation of work requests through all stages of the system development life
- Support and / or participate on projects,
- Windows and UNIX scripting around automating interfaces and interface monitoring.
The Successful candidate must have extensive industry experience in API / Web service system design (APIGEE), development, testing and/or project implementation & planning
To be successful in this role you will have a keen customer focus and be driven by output and results. You will be adaptive to change and work well under pressure, individually as well as part of a team.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 210053.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.