Our high profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Integration Developer for long term contract with extension options. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Building and supporting integration solutions, API Gateways and event messaging platforms
- Enhancing and supporting Enterprise Service Bus, Web Service Gateways
- Developing and implementing XML Transformations, MQ configurations
- Supporting cloud based AWS integration environment
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as an Integration Developer using API Gateways, Cloud Integration, XML/XSLT/XSD, Web Services, JSON/REST
- Solid experience working in DevOps & Cloud environment
- Understanding of IBM Integration Bus, PKI Management, Maven Scripting, EDI Modelling
- Proven ability to work with diverse stakeholders, problem solving and time management
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197354.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.