Peoplebank are recruiting for an Integration Developer to work on a 6 month contact (extensions highly likely) to based in the Adelaide CBD on a fully funded, large and exciting project !!
- A .Net developer to develop code to make data available from the COTS application
- Develop code to make SQL style calls, aggregate received data and make the data available through web service APIs to the middleware integration layer.
- Support delivery of quality product by developing to specifications and performing unit testing to support the test team.
- Support data extraction, analysis and report design to provide reports as required
- Contribute to the availability of the integration components by providing technical advice and assistance to internal and external parties (staff, 3rd party vendors etc.)
Essential Skills include:
- Significant development experience using C# and .NET including JSON
- Data retrieval skills including SQL
- WCF - Windows Communication Foundation
- REST WebAPI using ASP.net
- Version control software (preferably Subversion)
- Good interpersonal and communication abilities
- Experience in large, complex IT environments
- Comfortable working in a high pressure, project environment
This is an URGENT role - we are shortlisting NOW, so please APPLY ASAP!
SA: LHS 296564