- Are you looking to invest in your future?
- Find out what Canberra Government can do for you?
- Great team looking for someone to join long term
You will be working in a team of developers working on a large project. Great way to get into Federal Government working on a long term project.
Current Baseline clearance is required. Initial contract until 30 June 2021 with possible 12 month extension. 2021 Start. Out client has a great team looking for someone to join long term.
- Developing and supporting software to facilitate message processing for key cargo and passenger functions;
- Providing support and guidance for projects on how to utilise the environment and the various interfaces utilising a number of different tools and languages;
- Building and supporting integration solutions for CCF using the Departments integration platforms;
Previous experience working as in Integration Developer using several of the following:
- API Gateways
- IBM DataPower
- IBM Integration Bus / IBM Message Broker or equivalent
- ESB/SOA Experience
- Web Services
- IBM WebSphere Suites
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720