Integration Developer / Broker Developer required to provide technical integration design and development input and also support across client projects including support to the team as required.
- 6 months contract + ongoing extensions
- $750-$850 per day
- Sydney CBD
- Financial Services
- Experience in designing and developing complex integration projects using IBM Integration Bus (IIB) v10 / WebSphere Message Broker v8 at an expert level
- Experience in utilizing IIB and/or WebSphere Message Broker in a high volume environment, including tuning, monitoring, load balancing, and high-availability operations
- In-depth knowledge of standards/technologies that enable messaging, including JMS, MQ, XML, WSDL, Swagger ,SOAP, HTTP, HTTPS, other forms of security
- Experience working with databases (DB2/Oracle), data modelling, and tuning methods
- Previous experience in IIB Development is desired.
- Experience in DevOps tools for Continuous Integration
- IBM IIB v10 (Websphere message broker) / WebSphere Message Broker v8
- IBM Websphere MQ
- IBM DB2
- eSQL, .NET, C# and Java
- XML, WSDL, Swagger ,SOAP,REST API, HTTP and SSL
- GIT and Bamboo
If you match the above requirements and can start a new project with 2 weeks notice then please apply now for immediate consideration.