Our client pride themselves on successful project delivery and more recently being recognized as a leader within their industry.
They operate within the Time and Attendance software solution space. Due to a significant increase in projects, we now require an Integration Consultant- HR/Payroll to join the team.
The responsibilities of the role revolve around successful end to end solution implementations.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience supporting complex Tier 1 and 2 enterprise applications
- Knowledge of SAAS , cloud and integration
- Boomi integration or similar experience
- Experience administering People & Culture related applications such as (but not limited to) Risk and Compliance management/Time and Attendance, Workforce Management or Payroll related systems
- Incident and problem management (preferable ITIL)
We seek a profile with good exposure to Time & Attendance, Workforce Management or HR & Payroll related systems. Someone who is forward thinking, customer service orientated and is motivated by working and contributing to a great team.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.