- 6 Month Contract + Extensions
- Macquarie Park - Remote Work Offered
- Start in November - Excellent Rates
We are looking to hire an experienced Integration Capability Lead for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
You will be responsible for system analysis, design, development and maintenance for the organisation's integration services on AWS. You will liaise with solution architects to develop integration solutions in line with correct implementation practices. Be an integral part of a high impact digital project.
The successful applicant must have experience with at least 90% of this tech stack:
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Understanding of custom CRD
- Linux shell scripting
- AWS EC2, VPC, ECR, SSM, ALB
- AWS Networking and Security - specific to EC2 and VPC.
- Application development - Java \ Spring boot.
- CNFC native frameworks - calico, flannel, Kproxy
- Visceral (Optional)
- Docker Overlay network
- AWS Elasticsearch and Logstash
- Kibana (Optional)
- Understanding of Kaniko build
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button