Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Integration Architect Specialist.
This is a long-term contract up to 30 June 2022 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Providing guidance and support to solution architects working in the integration domain;
- Developing enterprise roadmaps, blueprints, and strategies for the integration domain;
- Developing enterprise standards and patterns for integration in the department;
- Providing architectural services across a highly complex environment;
- Assisting in the preparation of project work plans with respect to architecture and design;
- Providing guidance through the Architectural Governance process in concert with the Lead Domain Architect;
- Ensuring artefacts produced are fit for purpose, adhere to the architecture standards and patterns, and are suitable for approval to the respective governance boards (such as the Architecture Review Board);
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships (including Executives, business representatives, project managers, solution architects);
- Developing positive team ethos within the immediate workgroup through positive participation and communication;
- Complying with industry codes and guidelines;
- Providing out-of-hours support during exceptional circumstances.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in one or more of the following:
- SOA including microservices and API development;
- API Gateways include AWS API gateway services and Azure API Management services;
- Open API Specifications (formerly Swagger Specifications);
- Experience developing Portfolio rationalisation strategies and roadmaps;
- Experience developing Enterprise Patterns, Standards and Policies;
- Demonstrated experience using Architecture Frameworks such as AGA, TOGAF DoDAF etc;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Enterprise Architecture tools such as EA Sparx, Troux, Rational Systems Architect, etc;
- Understanding of Whole of Government policies and standards;
- Demonstrated understanding of client needs and sound communication and interpersonal skills to influence views and thinking through building and maintaining relationships, negotiation and representation;
- Demonstrated high standards of integrity and leadership skills to provide guidance and support to solution architects working in the integration domain;
- Ability to access and use information and emergent technology strategically to objectively analyse problems from various angles and extract a range of new information from various sources;
It is desirable if you have:
- Expert level knowledge of specific technologies used in the Department's ICT systems and networks;
- Relevant tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or field (e.g. Information Technology, Network Engineering, Systems Engineering).
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #240275
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.