Integration Architect (MuleSoft)
- Work for a leading resources client in the Perth CBD
- Permanent role
- Seeking strong experience with MuleSoft 4 architecture
A leading resources company in the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced Integration Architect possessing solid experience with MuleSoft architecture, for a permanent role based in the Perth CBD.
- Define the structure of the system, its interfaces and software design & implementation principles;
- Delivery of end-to-end architecture and integration into the IT architecture landscape, as determined by the client's requirements;
- Design and implement the project's technical architecture;
- Perform strict code reviews;
- Assist to resolve technical issues, when required.
- Previous experience in architectural concepts for MuleSoft implementations including encryption, security, logging, throttling, scalability & clustering;
- A solid understanding of Mule 4 architecture and concepts;
- Extensive hands on experience with Mule 4 development;
- Sound knowledge of both on-prem and cloudhub deployments using CICD;
- Good understanding of Event Driven Architecture - pub/ sub patterns;
- Understanding of Project Management principles, SDLC, Change & Release Management processes;
- Good knowledge on distributed version source control systems, such as Git;
- Ability to lead the team & guide the developers to follow best practices;
- Ideally experience working within Enterprise level environments;
- Excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills;
- Relevant industry certifications would be highly regarded.
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - Job reference: 207395