Our client, a government agency, is seeking a skilled Integration Architect. The purpose of this role is to clearly express the client's intentions and create the impetus and architecture for fully digitized services and technology platform renovation.
The candidate will be a hands-on integration architect who will join the team in defining the API/integration strategy to integrate any system, any data source and any device within a tight timeframe. This will also include the provision of training to all development teams to maintain project deliverables and reduce costs.
This is a short-term contract opportunity for 3 Months, located at our Client's location in Gungahlin Place, Canberra.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Seven years minimum hands-on development experience implementing integration solutions
- Hands-on integration development experience with at least one of the following:
- MuleSoft or other solutions (e.g., IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Progress Sonic, Apigee)
- API Management solutions (MuleSoft, etc)
- Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and/or REST based APIs.
- One or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience implementing multiple technical integration project SDLCs (Software Development Life Cycle) end-to-end.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement solutions within a diverse technical team of client, System Integrator partners, contractors, and internal teams
- Contribute integration artefacts to internal initiatives to enrich services organisation practices
- Working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based deployments and configurations along with monitoring and management
- Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java application code and automated testing tools
This role is open to Permanent Residents and Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Jade De Silva and email CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference:# 205956
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.