Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Integration Architect to be responsible for the development of technology solutions and the mapping of business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure solutions align to the Department's enterprise architecture strategy and deliver quality IT solutions to expressed business needs.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you should have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working across IT environments in an application design or development;
- Ability to explain technical designs decisions to non-technical decision makers;
- Ability to think beyond the project brief to ensure best practice and solution-focused output to our business;
- Proven experience designing successful target and transitional architectures across all the architecture domains;
- Experience working with business processes and re-engineering;
- Experience working with complex Enterprise Integration platforms.
- Experience working within the Enterprise CRM solutions or enterprise scale Cloud based solutions is highly desired;
- Solid technical foundation, with hands-on background experience in Information Technology systems as a developer / business analyst / project manager;
- Strong application development experience or database architecture a bonus;
- Experience in coordinating and communicating the solution architecture and design of large multi-platform business systems and end user compute platforms;
- Experience in the facilitation of technical teams during planning, design activities;
- Experience in handling multiple, concurrent tasks, which have competing demands;
- An ability to build and maintain effective working relationships; and
- Ability to prioritise multiple deliverables, and respond under pressure with competing deadlines.
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience working with aged care and/or health systems
- Experience in working with Whole-of-government frameworks
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder relationships, including performance monitoring and reporting requirements;
- Extensive experience in documenting Solution architectures, preparing architecture artefacts, documenting decisions and gaining acceptance for solutions with Stakeholders and formal governance forums;
- Strong liaison and interpersonal skills including the ability to:
- Engage with requesting business areas and other project stakeholders
- Discuss technical matters with both technical and non-technical staff
- Negotiate outcomes between business and technical areas
- Work closely with staff to facilitate systems development
- Formal training in other supporting Architecture or delivery enabling tools, methods and techniques (e.g. Agile, PRINCE 2 etc.).
- Experience in data warehouse design
Due to our client's requirement for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum of Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 204924
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.