- 3 month contract in the Perth CBD
- An opportunity to work in the resources industry
- Seeking experience with IIB
An award-winning global IT consultancy that is expanding at a rapid rate is seeking an experienced Integration Architect with IIB experience. You will have an opportunity to drive a key project for a client in the resources industry.
- Design, develop and test integration components (API management, Streaming and messaging & data transfer) within the Client, aligned to the Integration approaches, architectures and standards, based on schedule set by the Delivery Lead/Project manager(s)
- Development of Integration Specifications and/or design documents.
- Architecting and high-level design within the Integration environment:
- Large and complex multi-disciplined Technology projects as defined by the Integration portfolio
- Multi-vendor development teams
- Minor works, typically defined as all minor enhancements and small projects prioritised through a formal demand management process.
- Implementation of products required to realise interoperation between the applications systems, other platforms and the Integration Platform.
- Contribute to the overall delivery schedule supporting the Platform Integration Delivery Lead/Project manager(s).
- Working with Integration Operations team to ensure effective knowledge transition of developments to support resources
- coordination of the migration of components within the Change and Release methodology and ensuring alignment of components in environments to releases
- development of thorough and effective implementation and cutover plans / activities
- Assists Development Lead in general development and/or code version management and issues surrounding management of code in a dynamic project environment.
- Knowledge transfer and support to other Platform Integration team members, in particular with external integration.
- Contribute towards the improvement of process and development methodologies.
- Provide deep subject matter expertise of Integration platforms, tools and processes
- Strong, recent, commercial experience in an Integration Architect role
- Experience with IIB (IBM Integration BUS)
- Self-driven individual with the ability to handle large technically complex projects utilising time management and multi-tasking skills
- Works well under pressure without compromising the quality of work.
- Strong problem-solving ability: both business and technical level. Able to work collaboratively to resolution with diverse stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker, open to new ideas and assists in defining direction
- Effective communicator, with solid interpersonal and analytical decision making
- Able to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
- Ability to interpret data to understand key drivers for results and principal factors leading to the numbers and impact of a metric on other functions
- Understanding of the mining domain and value chain.
If you are interested and have the skills we are looking for, please apply now with a copy of your resume in MS Word Format. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Gayle Truslove (08) 9423 1449 (Job reference: 199246)