Our high profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Integration Architect for long term contract with extension options. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical leadership to Enterprise Integration platforms team
- Leading continuous improvement process on existing integration platform
- Reviewing solution designs for conformance with integration patterns and architecture
- Leading the identification, design and implementation of common frameworks and components for integration platforms
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as an Integration Architect using APIs and API management platforms, Enterprise Service Buses, SOA and RESTFUL API
- Solid experience in integration architecture principles, patterns and best practices
- Proven ability in preparing architectural documentation such as High-Level Solution Designs and Solution Security Architecture
- Exposure to DevOps, CI-CD, test automation and associated tooling
- Ability to provide hands on technical assistance to the team
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197355.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.