Peoplebank are recruiting for an Integration Architect for a 12 month contract based in Adelaide.
Indeed, we require a highly skilled and experienced Integration Architect (with extensive experience in Infrastructure Integration) for a period of 12 months to investigate and remediate Systems Optimisation issues and activities.
The Integration Architect is required to:
- Collect, collate, and confirm business requirements documentation, and complete the functional and non-functional requirements documentation with an infrastructure focus
- Work with the solution vendor team, and with the application development and support teams for infrastructure elements, to update and complete the infrastructure design specifications
- Oversee the upgrade and development by the various solution teams of the relevant technical specifications, code, configurations, reference data, test plans and test execution, ensuring compliance with appropriate architectural principles, methods and best practices, and provide assistance and support to the solution teams in the resolution of design and construction issues
- Provide architectural and technical guidance to development and testing teams to ensure effective and efficient conduct of System and Integration Testing, with documented test coverage and requirements traceability
- Co-ordinate relevant internal and external technical resources to assist in the investigation and remediation of the solution, configuration, testing and implementation
- Document and verify work by engaging in the established internal technical review and change management processes
- Work and communicate within a collaborative team environment
- Be self-motivated and 'solution' focussed
- Work unsupervised and be accountable for meeting deliverables in line with the agreed schedule
- Perform other related activities within the Integration domain as requested
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven experience leading the specification, design and development of complex infrastructure in large-scale and highly complex Enterprise Systems implementations
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect in Enterprise-scale COTS software implementations
- Experience implementing integration solutions across a wide range of applications platforms and technologies
- Advanced analytical skills and proven experience in the development of functional and technical requirements and design documentation, including related process, data and other modelling frameworks and techniques
- Demonstrated experience in development of healthcare systems interfaces and testing in the Healthcare industry setting
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical feasibility assessment, project plan, and implementing governance and quality control artefacts for a IT Program
Please APPLY NOW for our consideration and we will respond back in the next two weeks.