Peoplebank is looking for an experienced Integration Architect to assist in developing business, functional process requirements for one of their premier clients.
- Lead and be accountable for the design of technology solutions/capabilities that are fit for purpose, deliver business outcomes specified in business cases, and are aligned with clients standards, target state architecture, and enterprise architecture reference model for assigned projects in the clients program.
- Work with Project Managers to deliver cost and quality outcomes in multi- vendor environment by providing technical leadership to manage vendor service integration
- Use technical strategies, policies, standards, prescribed design frameworks, methods and tools, i interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architectures in specific business units.
- Manage the current technical program of IT assets for assigned domain(s) to avoid burden of legacy assets and manage the gap between current capability and required strategic requirements
- Work with senior stakeholders, project managers, solution architects to identify, propose and implement new enterprise architectural enhancements.
- Promote enterprise architecture and ensure enterprise blueprints and implementation plans are kept in an organised manner that facilitate knowledge management.
- Responsible for the upkeep of IT related policy, architecture and design artefact.
- Keep abreast of industrial IT advancements and introduce appropriate enhancements to IT infrastructure and systems.
- Must have a relevant degree
- TOGAF certified
- Experience working in a large complex environment
- Integration Experience
- Must have experience working on SAP module
- Have 5+ years of experience architecting solutions for enterprise software applications
- Strong knowledge of enterprise technologies, including microservices, docker, containers, kebernetes, mesos, openshift, ansible
- Experience in creating end -to -end architecture solutions across multiple technology domains
- Experience working in technology /product assessment
- Experience working in utilities industry will be highly regarded
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 185399