- Initial 6 months contract
- Brand New Project
Our client is currently looking for an Integration Architect to join its IT team on a contract basis. Working closely with the business you will be responsible for defining the API and integration roadmap.
Responsibilities will include:
- Defining the API and integration roadmap, strategy and solution, evolution from SOA to APIs
- Lead teams that design, implement, test and deploy APIs and integrations using the latest technologies and best practices
- Provide technical leadership, architectural guidance, and platform advice
- Implement API management using API management software (like Apigee) to include API proxies, mashups, rate limiting, security, analytics, monetization and developer portals
- Communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of the project
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years architecting integration solutions, with certification
- 4 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee, Layer 7, Mashery, WSO2 or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and security.
- Certification in Apigee is preferred
- 3 to 6 years of experience in SOA middleware (Oracle, MuleSoft, IBM, or TIBCO) and building web services
- Development experience building REST APIs and Microservices
- Experience in working on the cloud (iPaaS / SaaS)
- Excellent Communication Skills
Our client is looking to organise interviews next week. Apply Now!!!