- Multiple, permanent roles with global IT company
- Implement integration solutions of on premise/ cloud systems
- Requires Mule ESB & designing APIs
A highly reputed, global IT company is seeking multiple Integration Architects for permanent positions based in the Perth CBD.
- Implement solutions for integration of on premise and/ or cloud systems
- Understand business requirements, develop & deploy integrations
- Liaise with the team and business stakeholders
- Provide advice as an SME in relation to integration architecture
- Strong, commercial experience with implementing solutions for integration of on-premises and/or cloud systems
- Technical experience with Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Anypoint Studio, Mule Runtime, Cloudhub, Connectors, Design Center & API management
- Experience in designing APIs using RAML/OpenAPI and configuring policies in API Manager
- Experience in RAML, Core Java, JMS, XML, Web API - SOAP/WSDL, REST/JSON
- Experience in using database programming including JDBC, and relational databases like SQL Server or Oracle
- Experience in leveraging DevOps tools for MuleSoft development life cycle (Jenkins, MUnit, ANT, Maven, Artifactory, GitHub/BitBucket)
If you are interested and have the skills and experience we are seeking, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 239423)