About the company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the role
Key role for an Instructional Designer and Trainer to deliver work within a large and complex program. You will define the detailed analysis required to develop and deliver a high standard of training.
Your focus will be in reviewing processes and conducting pilots. You will deliver training and assessment in a range of subject matter areas of new culture, values and ethical behaviour requirements as well as technical systems. You will need to be flexible with any changes as they arise
- Provide quality training and assessment services
- Develop complete learning programs incorporating multiple delivery methods (eLearning, instructor led etc.) that are appropriate for stakeholder groups
- Deliver training as required
- Develop effective training packages that ensure the transfer of technical skills and competencies
- Evaluate training and assessment services to ensure compliance
- Develop and maintain training materials and manuals,
- Contribute to the design and delivery of supporting L&D curriculum
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Conduct quality assurance reviews of training deliverables
- Produce materials within timeframes
- Five+ years' experience in designing, developing and delivering of Instructional Design and Training
- High level of training design and development experience
- Experience in designing complex eLearning and blended learning solutions for a range of purposes including role based training, technical training, systems training, performance improvement and professional development
- Demonstrated attributes of resiliency, able to work autonomously, curious to seek answers and flexible to adapt shape of the project will thrive in this role.
- Well-versed in various formats, so learning is as blended as possible
- Exposure to Snag-it and Captivate authoring tool
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in the delivery of high quality vocational education/training and assessment services.
- Demonstrated experience and capacity to deliver learning and development projects in a public sector and blue collar environment.
- Prefer experience in government sector
NOTE - You will working across Mascot, South Sydney and Inner West
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Questions? Chat Live NOW - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 184260
Please click the apply button.