Outline of major duties:
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop training material for delivery face-to-face and online.
- Design and develop learning solutions and products using contemporary instructional design theories, methodologies and adult learning best practice standards.
- Following the training plan, write training material including, but not limited to, Facilitation Guides, PowerPoints, Participant Workbooks/handouts, Fact Sheets, Quick Reference Guides, and Assessments tools.
- Create training artefacts which can be delivered to, and understood by, multiple levels of expertise e.g. delivered as information sessions through to expert user training cohorts.
- Work closely with Project Learning & Development team to achieve project timelines.
- Solid experience in instructional design, including interpreting training needs analysis and learning plans to develop training material following adult learning best practice.
- Experience in technical writing and end-user documentation across multiple learning levels i.e. documents and training to be used for deep-dive training with one learning cohort, as well as information sessions for another learning cohort.
- Ability to meet to tight timelines while, potentially, working remotely.
- Demonstrated Instructional Design experience in manufacturing, supply chain and safety environments highly valued.
- Ability to writing training material which incorporates company culture, safety and quality strategies and aligns with company style guide.
- Minimum Cert IV Training and Evaluation qualification essential.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mark McPhee on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #238349.