Our client one of the Australian iconic Enterprise is seeking an Instructional Designer. This is a 3-month contract with views of extensions!
This role will be responsible for creating and maintaining Customer Service Capability training resources, including all training documents, e-learning and all educational materials. The instructional designer will design and develop learning and practicing experiences, to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies via effective and compelling learning resources.
- Consult, analyse, and develop highly engaging and interactive learning solutions
- Implement and maintain a Learning Management System for the Customer Services Centre
- Create and implement e-learning solution for Customer Services
- Undertakes any other duties, consistent with skills and experience, as directed by the reporting manager
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create innovative learning strategies
- Work closely with internal subject matter experts and external vendors to obtain relevant and accurate information
- Create engaging and competency-based learning activities and compelling course content including facilitator guides, power point slides, learner guides and supporting materials via multiple learning platforms e.g. leader lead, online, eLearn and video
- Working with subject matter experts and identifying target audience's training needs
- Applying instructional design theories, practice and method
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as an Instructional designer or Technical writer preferably in the Demonstrated ability to convert complex information into a clear and digestible information
- Understanding of learning strategies and organisational training needs analysis
- Ability to demonstrate excellent time management, attention to detail and prioritising skills.
- Exposure to e-learning platforms
- >2 years+ experience working in a Contact Centre is required
- Transport and logistics industry experience an advantage but not essential
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, apply now, and contact Jade De Silva, quoting Job Reference: 211970.