- 2 Month Contract
- North Ryde
- Articulate Storyline
We are looking to hire an experienced Instructional Designer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum of 4 years commercial experience as an Instructional Designer or similar
- Proven experience with Articulate Storyline
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience designing and developing product and/or services
- Developing training material
- You have experience designing and developing services or capability programs, which may include guidance material, training packages, consulting services, videos or online tools.
- You have strong facilitation skills which enable you to lead groups of stakeholders through complex topics and achieve agreed outcomes
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to start ASAP as this is URGENT!
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button