Our client is part of the Top 4 Bank's and is seeking an Instructional Designer to assist in driving innovation & change through use of a collaborative platform. The ideal candidate will work with the Change Management Team to build and deliver learning materials for a Consumer CRM program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Change Manager with a Learning Needs Assessment (LNA).
- Translating the LNA into a clear plan of action for delivery of all required training interventions. Note - this will include contributing to trade-off decisions to enable rapid delivery.
- Review and, where possible, repurpose existing learning materials (e.g. Job Ready training materials);
- Design and build materials to deliver the end to end training program. Including F2F materials and simulations using Adobe Captivate;
- Develop assessment tools that accurately assess a learner's competency and report on any learning gaps that may need to be closed/completed after initial training has been delivered
- Facilitate, deliver and support the training program.
- Previous banking experience and/or deployment of CRM is highly desirable
- Ability to construct content in Adobe Captivate highly desirable.
- Experience managing Business training/capability partners and deployment of solutions into the business.
If you have suitable experience and would like to be considered, please apply now via the link below.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: 198429.