- Scope out training needs and support material requirements
- Create end user training materials in multiple formats including HTML and eLearning to support Core HR, IT and Business support teams and other business areas
- Liaise with functional team members and internal stakeholders to identify training content / scenarios
- Gather input from multiple sources including Change Impact Assessments, existing training documentation, customer journey maps and future state mapping process flows to support training development
- Set up data in the training environment to support content creation, pilot sessions and end user training
- Conduct Train the Trainer and Pilot sessions for allocated courses
- Deliver classroom training to audience groups in various head office locations
- Deliver supported eLearning courses and run workshops
- Experience developing and delivering training in SuccessFactors or other HCM systems
- Experience in developing training materials using training authoring tools such as WPB, Captivate, Articulate 360, Adapt, or uPerform
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 193180.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).