About The Role:
The Instructional Designer reports to the Training Manager.
The role is intended to work closely with relevant customer channels, providing Learning Design and Development expertise for the replacement of the current Point of Sale in our Offices, building the learning solutions as part of the learning team and working on the implementation for hardware and software rollout of our new solutions.
This role is responsible for:
- Supporting and working in conjunction with the existing Training team to manage:
- the design and development of training programs
- implementing training programs and overseeing the administration, facilitation, and resourcing for the delivery of agreed training
- Design, develop, plan, prepare and produce learning packages to assist the successful deployment of the solutions.
- Building, developing, and maintaining meaningful stakeholder relationships.
- Working with and supporting the Learning & Development Enterprise model to ensure modern learning design thinking is applied and learning interventions are achieving the required business results.
It is critical that the role builds relationships across the Enterprise related to learning deliverables as required. The role must ensure key stakeholders are effectively managed, with the aim of supporting business readiness for Customer Channels.
- Previous experience: instructional designer preferably in these industries: Australia Post Retail functions
- Preparing learning documentation - keep updated
- Organise - Learning and Development events and maintaining associated documentation
- Coordinating meetings - bookings
- Stakeholder management updates
- Develop and review learning artefacts with Training Manager
- Assist with implementing training solutions
- Prepare and distribute training material
- Confident in managing meetings and workshops
- Flexible with work locations within Melbourne
If this sounds like you then please contact Shaun Dickenson firstname.lastname@example.org