Our client is working on an innovative transportation solution. As such they are looking for an Installation Lead to work in their Rail division to implement a new device and systems into an operator environment. This role has a particular focus on on site access, site survey and preparatory works.
Duties will include:
- Manage site coordination support across Operators, contractors and other key stakeholders with regards to: Surveys, preparatory works and installation activities and management of all documentation submitted in relation to preparatory works and installation activities
- Participate in site surveys, site visits, documentation reviews, and workshops in line with the agreed schedule.
- Prepare any ad hoc reports, correspondence and information as required to assist management in monitoring installation and preparatory works programs.
- Proven and accomplished Site/Installation Manager with 5 + years' experience.
- Has performed a similar role within the last 12 months.
- Experience of working in transport environments would be advantageous.
- A sound understanding of drawings and technical specifications including Electrical, Communications and Mechanical Civil/ Structural drawings.
- Ability to plan and design basic Electrical and Communication routes & circuits.
- Carry out Site Safety, Quality inspections and audits on installations.
- Proven and excellent safety record from previous projects.
- Proven MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
- Must possess a strong work ethic.
- Collaborative and pragmatic individual who is self-motivated and results driven.
For more information, please submit a detailed resume below. Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti on 3319 7555.