This leading Australian company within the Education sector is seeking a dynamic and energetic Insights Quality Analyst due to significant growth and expansion. They pride themselves on recruiting the best talent in the market and are passionate about innovation and evolution within their industry.
About the role:
Reporting to the Insights Leader, you will be working within a highly respected and tight-knit team to contribute to the continued innovation within the analytics and insights function and overall success of the business.
You will be a pivotal team member who will be responsible for analytics testing, data validation and most importantly be the go to person to help the business understand and interpret the data to make the right business decisions.
- Passion for manipulating and interpreting data to deliver improved customer engagement and commercial results.
- Commercial experience with online business or sales organisation.
- Exposure to data / data environments / databases
- SQL scripting and Excel
- Experience with or interest in learning enterprise data transformation (ETL) tools such as Informatica.
- Ability to validate user stories and create test scenarios for unit and regression testing.
- Exposure to Business Intelligence solutions such as GoodData, Tableau and Power BI.
- Exposure to Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing expectations and relationships with stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage competing workloads, meet tight deadlines, deliver on agreed quality standards and the ability to prioritise work.
- Strong attention to detail and testing capabilities
What's in it for you:
- Friendly and supportive team where you can make an impact
- Opportunity for career development and advancement
- Brand new collaborative office space that encourages a culture of connectivity and ownership
- Heavily subsided further education
- Community and Workplace giving programs
- Health and Wellbeing benefits
- And the list goes on!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Megan Henderson quoting reference: 183426