- Work for a major resources company
- Initial 9-month contract based in the Perth CBD
- Must have experience working in Mining Operational Technology (OT) environments
A leading mining company in WA is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Architect who has had proven experience working in a mining Operational Technology (OT) environments and across technical areas including networking, MS Server, storage and backup. This is an initial 9 month contract to work on a major mining project in the Perth CBD, WA.
- Leading & overseeing technology high level and detailed design for a major mining project;
- Work with the technology teams to ensure technical designs can deliver to standard data management platforms, corporate applications & mine production systems;
- Manage strategic & tactical relationships with technology vendors;
- Maintains strong customer relationships to understand Corporate and Operational Technology (OT) initiatives.
- Proven experience working in an architectural, solutions design & consulting capacity within enterprise scale IT environments;
- Must have proven experience working in Mining Operational Technology - (open PIT environments would be ideal)
- A broad range of experience encompassing technical areas including MS Server, Storage, Backup and Networking (WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi & LTE);
- Excellent communication, organizational & time management skills;
- Ability to deal with challenging stakeholder & vendor environments;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications;
- Certifications in areas including TOGAF, ITIL, & MOF would be highly regarded.
If you have the experience we are seeking above, please feel free to apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 203075)