Large financial client based in the Sydney CBD are looking for a Infrastructure and network Technical Test Manager for a 12 months contract with potential extension.
Skills and experience
- Experience in test management for Data Centre/Cloud based Migration projects, Network and Security projects and/or End User Services with a risk based approach.
- Expereince in non functional testing.
- Ability to review technical documentation to assess impacts to test effort and timings
- Mentor, lead and support Test Leads in Infrastructure Project Delivery
- Assist in resource planning, test estimation and risk management.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- understanding active directory.
- Experience in Test landscapes that include many integrated systems, various stakeholders and multiple vendor teams.
- IT Service Management experience; ITIL Certification preferred
- Proven experience in managing test deliverables for technical projects.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button with the job number 210439.