Peoplebank are recruiting on behalf of one of our clients to find their next superstar IT Infrastructure Technical Specialist (Cloud, DevOps), who wants to secure a permanent, on-going role with a global company that will really invest in your career!
Please note - you must be an Australian Citizen and eligible for an Australian Government Security Clearance (current Baseline security clearance or higher would be highly advantageous).
Skills & Qualifications include
- Experience working with Industry standard patterns, Architecture principles, Tools and Software.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts clearly through design, documentation and code.
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve Client's and Company's Engineering tools, Systems and Processes, and Data Security.
- Automated provisioning of Cloud Platform services. Certification from one of the major Cloud providers is a must. AWS preferred
- Deliver reliable cloud services, analytics to improve performance, optimise resource usage to reduce operations cost.
- Experience working on a 24x7 Cloud/SaaS production operations team for a large organisation.
- Analyse, design, implement and optimize DevOps solutions for Continuous Deployment of Software packages.
- Experience with Standard DevOps Tools (Jenkins, GitLab, Docker, Selenium, SonarQube, AWX, Nexus - or equivalents)
- In-depth experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools - Terraform, Ansible and Packer is a must.
- Experience of Kubernetes/OpenShift Container Platform is a must. Certification would be preferred, however not mandatory.
- Infrastructure, Application and Service Monitoring using ELK stack (or equivalent).
- Build Monitoring dashboards, Logging and Alerting capabilities.
- Understanding of Unix Operating System, command over at least one Scripting Language.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration, or you can call for a confidential conversation about taking your career to the next level, with this global company!
SA: LHS 296564