Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Technical Lead who will be responsible for escalation, monitoring, managing, maintaining, updating and providing advice on the department's infrastructure systems.
This is a contract role starting Jul 2019 for 12 months with multiple extension options and requires an active Federal Government Security Clearance and will be located at our Client's Canberra CBD offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an infrastructure systems engineer
- Experience working as a infrastructure engineer in a large, complex government environment
- Demonstrated track record of technical leadership across project and operational tasks
- Proven ability to analyse and solve issues in a complex environment
- Significant experience in design, administration, tuning and troubleshooting
- Experience with HP BladeSystems C7000, Synergy and OneView, Hpe/3PAR storage arrays and supporting management software, Brocade fabric switching and Brocade Network Advisor
- Experience in VMWare and backup technologies including vRealize Automation, vRealize Operations, vCloud Director, Veeam Enterprise Manager and Veeam One
- Experience as a Technical Team Lead
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 194924
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.