- Potentially 2 year programme of work
- Melbourne CBD
A large Federal Government Agency is looking for multiple experienced Infrastructure Technical Leads to be based in their Melbourne Office.
The ideal candidate will have experience in solution engineering, taking the detailed design documentation and developing the as build documentation for the build team to implement.
The role involves the following duties:
- Lead and document the Project Services Build Design of the solution architecture components of the program.
- Assist in the overall infrastructure design implementation of the data and integration, channels streams architecture being developed.
- Assist in specifying the infrastructure requirements and network required to support the Services architecture.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors in producing Detail Build Design deliverables including as built drawings.
- Consultation with stream and vendor SMEs, Engineers, and Operational teams to assist with successful project build services delivery.
- Work with the various roles and workstreams within the program.
Successful candidate must have the following experience as a Technical Lead:
- System administration (Unix/Linux, Windows, Remote Management, Orchestration)
- Network technologies (TCP/IP, Cisco, WAN, LAN, Wireshark, network virtualisation / wan emulation) - Scripting with Bash / Python / WMI / PowerShell - CI/CD + DevOps (Jenkins / VMware orchestration / docker)
- Workload virtualisation / containerisation/ VMware / VirtualBox / Hyper-V / KVM+QEMU
- Ability to guide build Engineers with regard any fault finding required
- Cloud technologies (AWS / Linux vhosts) (desirable)
- UNIX/Linux and Microsoft Windows systems security analysis - desirable.
- Databases (MS SQL, T-SQL, MySQL/ MariaDB & Progress, Oracle) - desirable
- Big-IP F5, load balancing, specification of firewall rules - desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
If you have the experience then please APPLY NOW or Call Ben Neal on 03 8080 7217 for more information